This month, we bring before God:
- The G7 meeting, with its chance to progress climate finance.
- The promises governments and others are making: are they real harbingers of progress? Or greenwash?
- Action by investors and a Dutch court to hold oil companies to account.
- Changes in the polar regions – and the concerns of young people, both of which underline the need for urgent action.
- An Australian judge’s ruling, which recognises a duty to protect young people from climate harms.
Download the June 2021 Prayer Points